Countercombo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video gaming,general topics, and awesome posts about Marcus he wished he could see

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Methos
Admin
Methos

Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!   Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:12 am

This crazy bitch's real name is Michelle Evans, and she is one of the cuntbags me and my crew use to troll the shit out of on the billy the Exterminator fan site. Billy by the way, well he ain't doing so hot himself LOL
Back to top Go down
https://countercombo.forumotion.com
darkragnorok

darkragnorok

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!   Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Methos wrote:
[flash(425,350)][/flash]

This crazy bitch's real name is Michelle Evans, and she is one of the cuntbags me and my crew use to troll the shit out of on the billy the Exterminator fan site. Billy by the way, well he ain't doing so hot himself LOL

Last time you mentioned this Billy didn you mention he was arrested for possession of drugs? Also is he that one who apparently had a show on damn I forgot what channel.
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!   Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:48 pm

Yeah he is really hurting now. The Show was cancelled, he was on probationary parole and for reasons unknown, fled the state and is now wanted by the police. He is rumored to be living out of an RV somewhere in CA, a RV that he is now $66,000 defaulted on because he fled the state. His wife is missing, no one knows where she is, and his family is desperately trying to raise money to pay off his debts so they are selling his belongings on ebay LOL.

And yeah, he had a show on AE
Back to top Go down
darkragnorok

darkragnorok

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!   Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Methos wrote:
Yeah he is really hurting now. The Show was cancelled, he was on probationary parole and for reasons unknown, fled the state and is now wanted by the police. He is rumored to be living out of an RV somewhere in CA, a RV that he is now $66,000 defaulted on because he fled the state. His wife is missing, no one knows where she is, and his family is desperately trying to raise money to pay off his debts so they are selling his belongings on ebay LOL.

And yeah, he had a show on AE

Was he on parole before or after the show was cancelled?
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!   Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:13 pm

I think it was cancelled due to him being on parole, he was licensed through the state as a wildlife control agent so when he went on probation he automatically lost his license. No lic., no show lol!!!
Back to top Go down
darkragnorok

darkragnorok

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!   Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Oh A&E how I hate along with LifeTime, TLC and other channels that target me but deserve hate regardless. Of course these days there are far too little good shows I usually resort to watching reruns of sitcoms like Friends and Seinfeld although the latter I have yet to see all episodes.
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!   Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:50 pm

I have every episode on my HDD LOL
Back to top Go down
darkragnorok

darkragnorok

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!   Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Methos wrote:
I have every episode on my HDD LOL

Being the avid DVD collector, my father has the Seinfeld DVDs though not sure how many seasons he has. Hell it was because of his collecting that I saw all of Friends on DVD.

Also on a semi related note, fuck CBS
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!   Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:10 am

lol, what is wrong with cbs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!   Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh man, I use to troll the shit out of this crazy Bitch!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Countercombo :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: