Countercombo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video gaming,general topics, and awesome posts about Marcus he wished he could see

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MS promises a real taste of the future may 21

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Methos
Admin
Methos

MS promises a real taste of the future may 21 Empty
PostSubject: MS promises a real taste of the future may 21   MS promises a real taste of the future may 21 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

http://www.gamespot.com//news/xbox-720-reveal-event-may-21-6407476?

Like how they go straight for the jugular out the gate, promising a real taste of the future, shades of the "the Next gen doesn't start till we say it does" rhetoric Sony used last gen. Interestingly, but not an surprise the Next COD, Ghost, is also being shown at the XB720 reveal so MS probably plans to use it to push console sells. If I was MS I would package COD:Ghost with the XB720, and get it as an limited time exclusive, they would kill Sony over the Holiday if they did that.

MS promises a real taste of the future may 21 ISfnzKVad7P0c

MS promises a real taste of the future may 21 T8F5M52
Back to top Go down
https://countercombo.forumotion.com
LuxAeterna

LuxAeterna

PostSubject: Re: MS promises a real taste of the future may 21   MS promises a real taste of the future may 21 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:43 am

I don't what you read but all I care about are the games

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-720/List_of_Xbox_720_Games

Which isn't too impressive when Sony already announced a new Infamous , a Killzone, Jonathan Blow's new Indie game , Knack, and have multiple studios working on stuff we don't about yet. Microsoft has a Kinnect game , a family game , and probably a Halo game. Always Online hasn't been debunked yet either. Also , why is Kinnect mandatory? Atleast the PS4 has a great controller and games announced
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: MS promises a real taste of the future may 21   MS promises a real taste of the future may 21 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:19 am

Taste is subjective, we both know that none of the announced PS4 games are going to be games that compel sales, they do not even do that on the PS3 as it is. Halo 5 alone would push more sales if released with the XB720 than every single PS4 exclusive combined, that is just the cold hard truth. Also bare in mind that we know nothing about what will be the launch line-up for the XB720, just a rumored list which means zilch, also MS is sure to have multiple studios working on secret games as well.

As to Kinnect being mandatory, once again that is just rumors, nothing really to put hard stock into until its confirmed. Basically the way I see it, MS is showing their console so close to the E3 to one, squash the rumors so that they go into the E3 with full momentum, so as to just concentrate on games. Secondly, by pushing their reveal so close to the E3, they give neither Nintendo nor Sony really enough time to prepare a counter if something signifcent is shown. Not that MS really has to do much, I think we both know that regardless, MS has NA locked up and I really do not see Sony being able to dethrone MS in anyway here. It would take a real hat trick to separate the casual fratboy crowd that now runs the US industry from their Xboxes, and think ultimately that is all MS cares about. If you control the biggest sector of the industry, that gives you amazing leverage as we saw this gen.
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: MS promises a real taste of the future may 21   MS promises a real taste of the future may 21 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 am

Going to address something Marcus stated one time here, because it is something important to note. I do hope and pray that COD is supplanted by something better next gen, I hope and pray, but that said, it hasn't happened yet so having COD exclusives of any sort on the XB720 at this early stage is going to give it a huge boast over the PS4 in the WEST. How much of one remains to be seen, but its no doubt going to give the XB720 more momentum at least here in the US than the PS4 will have early on. If Sony was smart they would try to gain something similar with BF4, since neither system has an installed base as of yet, this could even the field some what.
Back to top Go down
LuxAeterna

LuxAeterna

PostSubject: Re: MS promises a real taste of the future may 21   MS promises a real taste of the future may 21 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Where are you getting that there's an exclusive CoD game? I guarantee that doesn't happen
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: MS promises a real taste of the future may 21   MS promises a real taste of the future may 21 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:23 pm

I stated exclusives of any sort, i.e dlc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MS promises a real taste of the future may 21   MS promises a real taste of the future may 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

MS promises a real taste of the future may 21
Page 1 of 1