Countercombo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video gaming,general topics, and awesome posts about Marcus he wished he could see

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOL Marcus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Methos
Admin
Methos

LOL Marcus Empty
PostSubject: LOL Marcus   LOL Marcus EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:29 am

All I will say is that if an Cambridge educated Biologist cannot find a job, that it is more an sad reflection of the state of the economy in the UK than it is any observation on the field itself. Just a quick look at what is currently open in this state for trained Biologist and ecologist reveals a plethora of jobs that start at around the $90,000 a year mark and many getting into the 150K territory.

http://www.simplyhired.com/a/jobs/list/q-biologist/l-louisiana/pn-2

Not that I believe him in the first place, because you would think something like someone he knows in my same field would of been brought up before now. Walter Mitty indeed Marcus. But its Marcus you know, if he cannot add anything substantial to any conservation based on his own merits, he will make one up just to give it the old college try. Oops, what am I thinking? He cannot get into a university, he lacks the general intelligence and the financial ability to do so. Its Barnes and Noble all day every day for him.

And love how I sucked him into an suspension on gamefaqs, even after he acknowledged that he knew exactly what I was doing. Funny, I told Rob I would have his new account suspended by the end of the weekend, but instead it only took me 3 hours to do so lmao. Yeah, this guy is the pinnacle of intelligence here pffffttt. Bet it also pisses him off to know that his fat jokes go no where, since I am back down to my old weight, and I didn't need to use some useless knowledge from fail dietitians to achieve that.

Probably also burns him know that just because I can, I grew my hair out shoulder length and I am rocking a pretty swag braided Viking beard now as well.
Back to top Go down
https://countercombo.forumotion.com

LOL Marcus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Countercombo :: The Next Level :: The Next Level-
Jump to: