Countercombo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video gaming,general topics, and awesome posts about Marcus he wished he could see

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone picking up Injustice??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Methos
Admin
Methos

Anyone picking up Injustice?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone picking up Injustice??   Anyone picking up Injustice?? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:31 pm

I have really been looking forward to this game as both a huge MK fan and as a Comic Book geek, but the demo has sorta of cooled my anticipation. The character models and back grounds were spot on, but the gameplay and combat speed just feel off and a bit more clunky than I expect and want to see from a fighter. I'll probably still pick it up eventually, but I don't think its a day one for me any longer.
Back to top Go down
https://countercombo.forumotion.com
darkragnorok

darkragnorok

PostSubject: Re: Anyone picking up Injustice??   Anyone picking up Injustice?? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:47 pm

Methos wrote:
I have really been looking forward to this game as both a huge MK fan and as a Comic Book geek, but the demo has sorta of cooled my anticipation. The character models and back grounds were spot on, but the gameplay and combat speed just feel off and a bit more clunky than I expect and want to see from a fighter. I'll probably still pick it up eventually, but I don't think its a day one for me any longer.

Same here. Perhaps I was thinking too much of MK9 and MKvsDC when pertaining to this game because once I played the demo, the gameplay felt way off.
Back to top Go down
LuxAeterna

LuxAeterna

PostSubject: Re: Anyone picking up Injustice??   Anyone picking up Injustice?? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:07 pm

I have the CE reserved but the demo was a little worrying. I just hope there's a fun story and challenge mode. Some of the shit in MK9 was awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone picking up Injustice??   Anyone picking up Injustice?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone picking up Injustice??
Page 1 of 1