Countercombo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video gaming,general topics, and awesome posts about Marcus he wished he could see

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Juveniles sentenced to die in prison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ex-killak

Juveniles sentenced to die in prison Empty
PostSubject: Juveniles sentenced to die in prison   Juveniles sentenced to die in prison EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:46 am

So I was on one of those random click-a-thons on youtube, and what I ended up on was a video painting the grim picture of 13-15 year olds being sentenced to prison.

About how horrible it is for them, how they'll be abused in an adult facility, they show images of these kids with tears in their eyes from when they were sentenced..... everything to show how horrific it is.

But like the good web surfer I am, I grabbed a couple of names, and googled them to see if they were kid level murders.

What I got was:

The first guy, a 15 year old, repeatedly smashed a 16 year old with a baseball bat (50 times) and killed him over a suspicion of marijuanaq theft.

The second guy, 14 years old, stole drugs from a 52 yeqr old neighbour, beat him with a baseball bat and set his caravan on fire while the man was inside, causing him to die of smoke inhalation.

Now these are 2 cases of amazingly premeditated murder, and age be damned, they deserve what they got. hell, the second kid is lucky that he got life, instead of the death penalty for such a heinous crime.

What are your thoughts on this issue?

And before anyone asks, i'm very much PRO death penalty, and 100% ANTI inefficient death penalty. i fucking hate that a vicious murder, can live many many years on death row, rather having them go from the court room, to the chair. Imagine how much murder rates would drop, if you being caught meant court then death.
Back to top Go down

Juveniles sentenced to die in prison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Countercombo :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: