Countercombo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video gaming,general topics, and awesome posts about Marcus he wished he could see

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Methos
Admin
Methos

Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!!   Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Hamza Bin Laden it is now confirmed, was the Saudi held as a possible suspect following the attack, and was found 20 feet from blast. but that in itself doesn't mean he was involved. Its important to remember that while the media will no doubt blow this out of proportion, the Bin Laden family is not new to Boston. They have lived there for years, and while Osama was a nutcase, the rest of the family has deep US ties and in fact have built most of the USAF bases in Saudi, Qatar, and Iraq. So interesting, but not cause to think he involved, YET
Back to top Go down
https://countercombo.forumotion.com
LuxAeterna

LuxAeterna

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!!   Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:56 pm

That's interesting and I admire how you didn't just jump to conclusions like most will
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!!   Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:06 am

I think I have actually met him at one time, not 100% positive though
Back to top Go down
https://countercombo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!!   Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bin Ladan's Son was at the Boston Bombing!!!!
Page 1 of 1