Countercombo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video gaming,general topics, and awesome posts about Marcus he wished he could see

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LuxAeterna

LuxAeterna

Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:47 pm

The stories are usually pretty generic but these games are always fun to play. Only 10,000 CE's are being made so if it's your thing pre-order quickly

It says I can't post links for 7 days but the release date is August is August 7th

The collector’s edition will come in limited edition packaging and will include the game, a Milla Maxwell figurine, a 100-page art book and a music CD.

The Tales of Xillia collector’s edition will cost $99.99 in North America and €99.99/£85.99 in Europe. Meanwhile, the regular game will cost $60 in North America. Namco will release the RPG on August 6th in North America and August 9th in Europe.

You’ll be able to pre-order the Tales of Xillia collector’s edition from “participating retailers” in North America. In Europe, the collector’s edition is up for pre-order at Namco’s Tales store. Only 10,000 copies will be available at the online store.
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Probably should order one, considering the limited Ni No Kuni CE is going for $500 now
Back to top Go down
https://countercombo.forumotion.com
LuxAeterna

LuxAeterna

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:30 pm

I have that too Smile
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 pm

I missed it by one day lol
Back to top Go down
darkragnorok

darkragnorok

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Cant say the last time I order any type of CE but then again my financial situation doesnt allow me to. That and the only Tales Of game I played was Symphonia despite owning Legendia and Abyss on PS2
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:46 pm

Too be honest I haven't bought one in ages either, the last was DOA V of all things. I see little point to it now since I buy almost everything digitally now, and rather have a game on my HDD instead of on the self.
Back to top Go down
darkragnorok

darkragnorok

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:47 am

Methos wrote:
Too be honest I haven't bought one in ages either, the last was DOA V of all things. I see little point to it now since I buy almost everything digitally now, and rather have a game on my HDD instead of on the self.

To each its own I suppose. I still prefer to have a hard copy of what I buy even though Im not completely against DD so long as it handled right
Back to top Go down
LuxAeterna

LuxAeterna

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:59 am

it's just different strokes for different folks. I love collecting crap lol
Back to top Go down
Methos
Admin
Methos

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 12:34 pm

I do still love collecting, I have just went into a different direction, because if you think about it in some ways having an HDD full of 400+ plus games is still a collection of sorts. Some of course do not see it that way, but for me I still collect IMO, just digitally

Last edited by Methos on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkragnorok

darkragnorok

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Methos wrote:
I do still love collecting, I have just went into a different direction, because if you think about it in some ways have an HDD full of 400+ plus games is still a collection of sorts. Some of course do not see it that way, but for me I still collect IMO, just digitally

The thing with me is that unless I cant get it physically then I will go the hard copy. Only exception is obviously Steam because without those sales there would be no way in hell that I have such a collection plus these days its nearly impossible getting physical PC games with how things work now as far as PC game are concerned. Which reminds me, I need to have all of my PSN download games on my HDD just to keep track of what I have especially with 1TB now
Back to top Go down
LuxAeterna

LuxAeterna

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Methos wrote:
I do still love collecting, I have just went into a different direction, because if you think about it in some ways have an HDD full of 400+ plus games is still a collection of sorts. Some of course do not see it that way, but for me I still collect IMO, just digitally

That's true. Gotta go with what's convenient for yourself. I know I consider 10,000 songs in itunes my music collection
Back to top Go down
darkragnorok

darkragnorok

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:40 pm

LuxAeterna wrote:
Methos wrote:

That's true. Gotta go with what's convenient for yourself. I know I consider 10,000 songs in itunes my music collection

A one stop source for all your media is always nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE   Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Xillia gets release date and CE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Countercombo :: General Gaming-
Jump to: